The Eternal Empire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Emblem List

4 posters

Go down

Clan Emblem List  Empty Re: Clan Emblem List

Post by ironwill17 Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:29 am

the new emblem looks awesome, and I cant wait to proudly wear the clans colors with pride and honor for all tenno.
So when someone who is passing out plat for this is online in game send me a message please!

ironwill17

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxTrot2November Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:39 am

Lol I'd be surprised if you didn't know where we were hiding xD Yea I need the clan emblem, someone in clan gave me platinum and soon after my game crashed so the plat he gave me dissapeared O_O So i wanted to know if you could help me out Smile
FoxTrot2November
FoxTrot2November

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiszvy Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:08 pm

I will also provide assistance with this matter along with Infectious. Do not abuse this though. We'll find you...we always know where the Tenno are hidding....
Eiszvy
Eiszvy

Back to top Go down

Clan Emblem List  Empty Clan Emblem List

Post by InfectiousKILLER84 Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:54 pm

This is for the clan members who want the clan emblem to rep what clan your from. If you want the clan Emblem but cant get it or don't have a way to get it please post on here that you want the clan emblem! I and other members will see what we can do to help you out with getting the clan emblem.

InfectiousKILLER84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down